The right power supply for your application
The S8VK-G offers a wide product range (from 15W up to 480W), in a very compact size. It is 13% smaller than comparable power supplies and the smallest on the market of its type.
- Wide operating temperature range (-40 to +70ºC) to guarantee operation stability
- Double set of DC output terminals (three for the negative) to provide easy wiring
- High efficiency (90%) to reduce energy consumption
- Power Boost functionality (120%)
- Improved DIN-rail mounting clip to provide better vibration resistance and allow for easy installation
When the S8VK-R is used with switching power supplies, it provides a backup system for critical applications that require absolute reliability and zero downtime.
Prevents equipment stoppage, data loss and other problems resulting from momentary power failures. One S8T-DCBU-02 buffer block provides a back-up time of 500 ms at an output current of 2.5 A. Can be wired to the 24 VDC output from any switch mode power supply.
The S8M turns your machine directly into UL Class 2 compliant, maximum tripping current is 3,8A per channel (adjustable). This unit controls up to 4 circuits. On top of this you will get startup / shutdown –sequence control, display and alarm functions, like voltage, output current, runtime, and over temperature and external reset. These functions can be set by using the front buttons or with the free support tool software. These settings can be protected.